Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tragedy Strikes Again

April 14, 2009

It is a difficult week. I change jobs and move and am still adjusting. My boyfriend is no longer my boyfriend.

I find myself psychologically like a shaking puppy huddled in a corner waiting for the newspaper to whop me again.

In other times of my life when I was free falling without a safety net, there was only one way out. Sitting still instead of clinging or running away is the one natural and honest way I have found to get rid of the things I am most afraid of and to be free from obsessive desire for things that will never be mine. It is a way to achieve a sense of peace, and it is how I can live with more compassion and less fear.

Now is a time for meditation. I have decided to blog about what I learn. Join me in this voyage of self-discovery. If we are lucky, we'll get some good pearls of wisdom and maybe a few laughs along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment